30 September 2020

Helen Marnie collaborated with the band Union of Knives

The latest release from Union of Knives is the first of two collaborations with Helen Marnie. Her vocals both dual and blend with Anthony’s on the track as it steadily rises to a hypnotic chanted crescendo. Helen had this to say, "I wanted to create a state of confusion and a feeling of being on the edge with the mantra 'Who am I?' But that feeling quickly disperses into something beautiful and hopeful when Anthony sings. A Tall Tale is a journey. Fare thee well." Anthony, Pete and Chris who currently constitute the hardcore of Union of Knives, were delighted with Helen's contribution, as Anthony says, "I was hypnotised by the track when I first heard it with Helen's ethereal vocals and delivery. I'm over the moon with this collaboration! The repetitive mantra 'who am I' is a question we ask ourselves every day. For me it is like meditating while dancing." Source