Marnie returned in Iceland to finish her solo album. Hopefully we'll hear a preview or a single at the beginning of the new year.
For those that now hear for the first time about Helen Marnie's debut album, here are some details:
- the album is produced by Daniel Hunt;
- Helen described it as "an electronic album with more of a pop element and pristine vocals. Lyrically, the album is expansive, but the Elements do play a part in much of the record, with the sea being particularly dominant and reoccurring";
- she already recorded most part of her album;
- Marnie run a PledgeMusic campaign to help funding the album. She already reached the target but you can still pledge here;
- the album is due early next year.